Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BURBERRY NOVA HEART

Burberry Nova Heart painted sling bag


Nova Heart in Stores

the pattern
my Burberry Nova Heart


me with the Nova Heart. Photographed by my bff ticha.

me @Brightspot Market! a 4 day market of all things cool! 


Last satnite, 
my bff and I decided to go to Brightspot market that we've waiting for!
brightspot market is  a unique retail concept 
that gather local and international designers, artist, and retailers.
i feel like i wanna wear this 
burberry Nova sling bag to complete my simple navy look!
i bought this Nova bag last year end, when i'm in S'pore.
i'm so glad to have this Nova! the bag is quite small, 
but it can fit all of my stuff! and i can wear it as a hand bag too! isn't that lovely?!
i love the red heart painted on top of the signature burberry checked!
 it looks sweet and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment